VirtualFirm provides instant, automated progress updates for your clients via web browser and by SMS text messaging.
It’s customisable to your firm’s look and feel, branding and advertising. There is case-tracking for agents and introducers too, with secure access control for each person.
All that is handled automatically by Intelliworks with no extra work for you or your teams.
Cut down on time spent giving your clients and agents routine status updates.
How it works
- Case status/milestone tracking over the internet
- Client, introducer and estate agent access is managed with secure ‘need to know’ access control for each case
- Updates, milestones and login details sent by SMS messaging at no extra charge
- No extra work for your conveyancing teams or your IT staff. Intelliworks updates status and milestones, generates the web portal and sends the SMS updates to clients automatically
- Customise the web portal and client communications to match your firm’s design and branding
- Contact your clients directly with bespoke messaging
- Fully-encrypted web access to ensure client data is secure
- Introducers and estate agents can view complete status information, just for the cases they refer
- VirtualFirm is hosted in our secure 24x7x365 managed data centre, for security and guaranteed uptime
VirtualFirm for Intelliworks Conveyancing includes access to the online web portal and regular SMS updates at no extra charge.
Customise the look and feel of the web portal and messaging to your firm’s branding for a one-off fee which really improves your customer experience.
You pay a single fee to purchase VirtualFirm for your organisation and then a low-cost per-case fee for each case you complete. We charge just £4 per case for low volume, £1 per case for high volume, including SMS milestones.