Intelliworks Conveyancing’s world-class workflow software for lawyers is the most comprehensive, expert workflow solution on the market. Intelliworks Conveyancing is written by drawing on our own experience as lawyers and learning from years of feedback from our law firm clients using Intelliworks.
The features and expertise that lawyers need, built-in
- Intelliworks Legal Library.
Hundreds of documents covering Sale, Purchase, Re-mortgage, Equity Release, New Build Purchase – as well as documents for ad-hoc property cases in our “General Property” workflow.
- Intelliworks Smart Updates. Automatic updates at the touch of a button
- Risk-management is integrated throughout all Intelliworks products and services.
- Full audit trail
- Identity checking
- Laserforms (with automatic updates)
- Customer Address Book: re-use client and contact details across all cases and offices, to minimise double-keying.
Intelliworks Conveyancing is supported by our integrated SDLT Online service, enabling fully automated Stamp Duty Land Tax (SDLT) submissions directly to the HM Revenue and Customs gateway.
Risk management has been built in to all our workflows by design from the very first release of Intelliworks in 2003.
Intelliworks workflows are always fully risk-managed and up to date. When you can trust your workflow software and the documents it gives you, you’re free to work faster and better with clear and proven control:-
- Our mature, developed standardised workflows reduce the chance of claims. Your teams are led through the workflow with regular prompts and reviews.
- Our reporting procedures mean senior management can supervise and monitor all fee earners, across different offices.
- All our workflows provide a complete audit trail of every task done, who did what, and when they did it.
Conveyancing is the single largest source of PI claims. Intelliworks has proven, demonstrable governance, compliance and control – and may help you to obtain better rates with your firm’s insurer.
Always up to date
You know how critical it is to maintain accurate, up-to-date legal and financial content.
Intelliworks Smart Updates give you that peace of mind:-
- Our workflows always meet the current legislation, guidelines and Land Registry processes.
- Your teams are always using current financial data. VAT rates, Stamp Duty rates – nothing can be forgotten.
Our in-house solicitors monitor changes in legislation, practice and procedure to ensure we keep the workflow and content up to date.
Our network of law firm clients provides us with practical feedback every day which we use to analyse, improve our services and pass on to you.
We’ve been helping our law firm customers stay up to date since 2004, so we know how to deliver trouble-free automatically-updated workflows to every member of your team.
Saving time, saving money
Intelliworks features save time, make your teams more efficient and save money:
- The legal library is unique to Intelliworks. Your teams produce quality, compliant documents you can trust, instantly. The documents are complete and ready to send but free to edit for the individual case if you prefer.
- Our documents are automatically pre-filled with the correct information and adjusted automatically as the case progresses.
- Disbursements are automatically added to the account, so you know your costs will be recovered – no more write-offs.
- You can see the current state of a case at any time. Client queries are answered quickly with no costly callbacks.
- Complete audit traceability.
Ready to go
Intelliworks Conveyancing is fully-developed and ready for your firm.
If you opt for our managed cloud service, as 95% of our clients do – and provided your firm meets our low minimum specification – there is no server for you to support and maintain and no new hardware to buy. Your teams can be up and running with as little as one day’s training.
We work with you before installation to find out your business needs and how you will use Intelliworks. After your training you will be able to put live cases on the system immediately.
with the same team.”