We’re pleased to introduce Julia O’Reilly, Project Manager, in the fifth of our ‘Meet the Team’ interview series.
- Q: What does your role entail?
I joined Ochresoft in 2014 as Project Manager, several years later inheriting a portfolio of clients which has given me a hybrid role of Project Manager / Customer Service Advisor. As well as on-boarding new clients I have regular contact with existing clients to make sure I/Ochresoft understand their on-going needs to ensure they are being fully supported.
- Q: When considering your career at Ochresoft, what are you most proud of?
Providing a seamless on-boarding experience for new customers with great Teamwork and having great relationships with my existing clients by being proactive.
- Q: What do you most enjoy about working at Ochresoft?
Working with great colleagues and feeling valued.
- Q: When you are asked to explain what you do for a living, how do you sum-up your role with Ochresoft in one sentence?
Providing specialist case management systems to the legal profession, on-boarding new clients and looking after existing clients keeping them happy and engaged.
- Q: Tell us an interesting fact about yourself
In a previous role I was PA to a Chief Operating Officer for a company who made Countermeasure Flares and was regularly called upon to be part of supporting staff when testing the flares in sea and on land. The most “unexciting but memorable” time was on the moors in Scotland, knee deep in marshes, being attacked by midges, then searching to make sure all flares were collected to be analysed!