We’re pleased to introduce Amy Kyson, Customer Relationship Adviser, in the next installment of our ‘Meet the Team’ interview series.
- Q: What does your role entail?
My priority is talking with our customers to understand their needs, whilst working closely with our other departments to ensure our customers are getting the most out of Intelliworks.
- Q: When considering your career at Ochresoft, what are you most proud of?
I am most proud of how far we have come as a team. We all work together and learn from each other, and have a very proactive customer service team because of this.
- Q: What do you most enjoy about working at Ochresoft?
I have a great team of people around me!
- Q: When you are asked to explain what you do for a living, how do you sum-up your role in one sentence?
I manage relationships and support our customers with what they really need from a Case Management System; and answer any queries they may have regarding the system, training or billing.
- Q: What do you believe is the key reason customers enjoy using Intelliworks?
We receive great feedback on our workflows as these really guide the user throughout the entire process, and massively reduce their risk.
- Q: Tell us an interesting fact about yourself?
I have recently taken on an allotment, and this will be my first year of ‘grow your own’. It’s lots of hard work to get the plot ready, but I’m excited to see what I can achieve in my first year!