We’re pleased to introduce Pat Hurt, Senior Software Engineer, in the sixth of our ‘Meet the Team’ interview series.
- Q: What does your role entail?
As a Senior Software Engineer, I’m third level support, which means answering technical questions and fixing serious issues passed up from first and second-line support calls. I also monitor systems for issues, review and comment on future developments of systems, support external legal firms utilising Ochresoft products on their own infrastructure, and update systems for structure and content changes, according to advised needs and customer requests.
- Q: When considering your career at Ochresoft, what are you most proud of?
Keeping things going, despite the odds!
- Q: What do you most enjoy about working at Ochresoft?
Challenges, and the solving thereof with colleagues.
- Q: Tell us an interesting fact about yourself
I’m second longest serving member of Ochresoft!
- Q: What do you believe is the key reason customers enjoy using Intelliworks?
Its practical guidance in completing the processing of (relevant) case types, with firms knowing that it’s kept up-to-date with real-world operational requirements and contexts by us, without them needing to worry.
- Q: Tell us an interesting fact, hidden gem or favourite feature within the Intelliworks platform?
We have over fifty firms that have been with us for over a decade…