We’re pleased to introduce Petrina Forte, Legal Trainer, in the seventh of our ‘Meet the Team’ interview series.
- Q: What does your role entail?
I joined Ochresoft as a Legal Software Trainer in December 2015. I am a non-practising Chartered Legal Executive, and prior to joining Ochresoft, I worked for a South Coast law firm in both the Property and Private Client departments. My role with Ochresoft allows me to utilise my legal background in my training with the opportunity to meet and assist our customers.
- Q: When considering your career at Ochresoft, what are you most proud of?
Providing support and training to our customers, which enables them to fully benefit from our software products. In doing so, they achieve greater efficiencies, risk management and compliance.
- Q: What do you most enjoy about working at Ochresoft?
I work with a wonderful team who are very friendly and supportive and I am made to feel very valued. In addition, the company has a great focus on our wellbeing.
- Q: When you are asked to explain what you do for a living, how do you sum-up your role in one sentence?
I am responsible for providing specialist case management software training and ongoing support to legal professionals.
- Q: What do you believe is the key reason customers enjoy using Intelliworks?
I believe that our customers enjoy using Intelliworks because it has been designed by lawyers for lawyers. The Ochresoft team of lawyers scan the horizon for changes in law, regulation and best practice to keep Intelliworks reliably up to date.