We’re pleased to introduce Sally Danby, Product Manager, in the next installment of our ‘Meet the Team’ interview series.
- Q: What does your role entail?
I’m a Product Manager. That means I’m passionate about the product delivering what the market needs. It’s also a central role that crosses over with all the other teams working on a product, as well as with the customers, so it’s an interesting space to be in – working cross-functionally.
- Q: What do you most enjoy about working at Ochresoft?
There is such a wealth of knowledge at Ochresoft, and that’s something to is so hard to replicate. It’s a massive benefit to me as well as to customers, because you can find someone to give you great insight in whatever area you are looking at.
- Q: When you are asked to explain what you do for a living, how do you sum-up your role in one sentence?
It’s a hard one to explain to people not in the industry – I usually say that I work with really smart people to solve problems with technology!
- Q: What do you believe is the key reason customers enjoy using Intelliworks?
Intelliworks is more than legal case management. One of the ways it is genuinely different is the quality of the content and workflow, so that it’s a tool for managing risk just as much as managing the case, letting you manage more without increasing risk.
- Q: Tell us an interesting fact about yourself?
One of my more unusual hobbies is aerial hoop – it’s a great workout that builds strength, but it’s also excellent fun. I can be found spinning upside down in a hoop in my spare time!