The Modern Law Conveyancing Awards are taking place on Thursday 16th November at The Rum Warehouse, Liverpool, and Ochresoft is delighted to be supporting the event.
Launched in 2016, the Modern Law Conveyancing Awards were created to celebrate conveyancing trailblazers and property pioneers within the industry; and have become an annual highlight of the conveyancing calendar, with firms and service providers from across the industry competing for accolades.
Ochresoft is sponsoring the ‘Best Place to Work’ award. The successful firm in this category will be the stand-out firm who can show their commitment to:
- Consistently maintaining exceptional levels of employee experience and well-being.
- Demonstrating outstanding commitment to promoting workplace happiness and encouraging work-life balance.
- Attaining the highest levels of employee engagement, through strong internal communication and transparency.
- Creating an environment where employees feel trusted, recognised and valued.
- Supporting employee career growth.
- Examining how new initiatives align and enhance organisational culture, foster innovation, adaptability, and their impact on business and employee outcomes.
Our Managing Director, Rob Gurney, will also be judging multiple award categories. Good luck to all entrants!
To find out more about the event and book tickets, click here.
It’s been a busy year at Ochresoft. Click here to see a summary of our events and achievements in 2023 so far.