We’re delighted to confirm that Ochresoft’s parent company, Landmark Information Group, has been awarded the ServiceMark accreditation – a national standard recognising an organisation’s achievement in customer service.
This accreditation applies to the entire Landmark Information Group, as all business units within this organisation contributed to achieving ServiceMark.
What does this mean?
A ServiceMark accreditation, from the Institute of Customer Service, is awarded based on customer satisfaction feedback, and an assessment of employee engagement with an organisation’s customer service strategy. It recognises an organisation’s achievement in customer service and its commitment to upholding those standards.
Undergoing ServiceMark accreditation is an opportunity for companies – of all sizes and sectors – to demonstrate the high quality of their customer service.
What was involved?
Following a rigorous six-month process where customers and employees were surveyed, and a cross-section of staff across the Landmark Information Group were audited on culture, engagement and customer focus, we were awarded the prestigious ServiceMark accreditation by the Institute of Customer Service; a nationally recognised standard.
Landmark Information Group went through multiple stages in order to be ServiceMark accredited:
- Internal assessment
- Customer feedback, obtained using a Business Benchmarking survey
- Independent onsite assessment visit
However, this wasn’t just about customer-facing teams. To achieve accreditation, Landmark Information Group had to demonstrate that service and engagement is in our DNA – that we live and breathe it across the whole organisation.
Helen Luty, Head of Customer Experience, comments: “We’re delighted to have been awarded this rigorous and independent feedback- and benchmarking-based award.
In a fast-moving and increasingly competitive industry, customer service has always been a point of differentiation for our group. As a partner and supplier to the entire property chain, we understand the importance and the difference that consistently excellent customer support and service can make.
We operate under a long-established and well-regarded customer service culture, which is upheld by our customer service teams across every part of the business. This ServiceMark award from the Institute of Customer Service signals our commitment to customer service excellence across our group of businesses, and will ensure that we all stay responsive.”
Excerpts from the audit report include:
- “There is a clear commitment to delivering great customer experiences and to continue to improve the value proposition both to customers and employees.”
- “A considered and detailed action plan with clear accountabilities and measurements is in place, it is ‘live’ and is reviewed for progress updates.”
- “There is a recognition throughout the business that there is always a person at the end of each transaction, and that the actions the team will take will have a real impact on that person.”
- “Managers understand that it is by increasing employee engagement that the business can continue to excel in service delivery.”
- “As long as the leadership team continue on this path of putting people first – customers and employees – every challenge can be met with positivity and enthusiasm and a good chance of success.”
We’re proud to have tangible evidence of our differentiated service offering.
More information on ServiceMark can be found here.
You can read about Ochresoft’s set of values and customer promises here.
If you’d like a demo of Ochresoft’s Intelliworks legal case management system, or wish to find out more about how we can help make your business more efficient, click here.