Rob Gurney, Managing Director
“Receiving good customer service should never be underestimated. Put it this way, you’ll always remember a poor experience. Just think back to times where you’ve been left feeling short-changed or frustrated by some inadequate service you’ve received – it doesn’t paint a positive picture for the brand in question and would make you think twice about returning in the future.
Sadly customer service is something that is often ‘over sold’ – it’s easy for brands to promote that they are great at it, but in reality how do they make sure that this is truly the case?
For us, from day one (which is now 18 years ago), Ochresoft created a Customer Promise that is threaded through our entire business. Every staff member that joins us is made aware of the promise and it is something we continually remind ourselves of – and keep updated.
After all, we’re working with lawyers who rely on our case management solution to help them move transactions along, keep apace on key tasks or actions and which provides an extensive library of content that has to be current and correct.
Our long-term commitment to our customers’ needs is something we are very proud of. There is no ‘honeymoon period’ that disappears once a customer has been onboarded: we make sure we are proactive, regularly talking to customers, answering questions – and even pre-empting questions where we can – to make sure our customers are not left waiting or wanting.
Our team are here, ready to answer emails or pick-up the phone to answer questions.
As the MD of Ochresoft, I make it my business to ensure our Customer Promise remains at the very heart of what we stand for as a business. You shouldn’t feel frustrated or disengaged with your technology provider, after all, case management is a strategically integral tool that is greatly relied on. For this reason, I am proud to call ourselves a technology partner, and not simply a provider; it may seem like a small nuance, but to lawyers looking for a swift and efficient service, it makes a huge difference.”
OUR CUSTOMER PROMISE
- When you call us for any Intelliworks query: we log your call and issue e-mail confirmation of the service desk ticket number. If we are unable to resolve the issue whilst you are on the phone, we endeavour to provide an update within one hour, confirming a target resolution timescale and providing the details of your ongoing point of contact.
- When you email us for support: we will issue e-mail confirmation of the service desk ticket number for any Intelliworks query. We will endeavour to provide an update within two hours confirming a target resolution timescale and the details of an ongoing point of contact.
- When you email us with a general enquiry: we will respond to emails within 24 hours.
- When you email a specific member of our team: all staff members will have an out-of-office message enabled if they are not available. This will confirm how long they are unavailable and who to direct any urgent queries to. We commit to responding to all emails within 24 hours.
- Complaints: sometimes things don’t go the way we would want them to, therefore any complaint can be made in writing or over the phone. On receipt of the complaint, we will advise of the next steps and who will be investigating the matter.
- Compliments: we log every compliment we receive and, where they relate to specific members of staff, we will make sure they and their manager are aware.
- When we make changes to Intelliworks: we will keep you up-to-date with any changes made and, where possible, intend to make to Intelliworks. We issue release notes ahead of any major changes.
- Dedicated point of contact: we will provide a named Account Manager for every client, who will arrange an agreed schedule of calls with you. They will be able to discuss all aspects of your account and signpost you to relevant experts within Ochresoft when necessary.
- Transparent costs: before you are charged anything, we will always be honest and upfront about the costs you will incur. You will always be issued with an Order Form for any product changes on your account. If you need any additional training, your Account Manager will discuss your needs and agree on any charges before arranging.
- Customer feedback: we will always listen and act on your feedback; it’s what helps us to improve. We recognise that customers are invested in us as an organisation. We will seek your feedback on areas that we know are important to you. This will be carried out on your scheduled Account Management calls.
- Looking to the future: we will also seek opportunities to arrange customer meetings, where networking and group discussion can take place. This enables us to prioritise our future plans based on the needs of our customers.